2.

2.Proverbial Weekend

As I was cataloging each and every detail of parchment stained with at least a scribble or two, I easily lost all my animosity towards the overwhelming redundancy. My files are over stacked and I realised that I have wasted so much time writing the same thing but yet failed to memorise what is worth knowing.

As I was busy ignoring (and minding at the same time) the piles of papers that grew taller, I decided to snap a photographic memoir of how messy a right-brained like myself can be.
(WARNING: This is a non-specific post)



I admire my board when it is gloriously posted with numerous invitations and cards. I have an exam paper there as well











I try to read as much as non-medical books as possible




















Breakfast bowl still in the same location






I found an old picture of my house. This is my house












This is my favourite corner in my room and that's me!

1 comment:

Zunnur said...

Hi Lisz,
I don't mind the rest but could you please wash your breakfast bowl :)

Post a Comment

Older Post Home

Followers

Who Am I?

My photo
Galway, Ireland
If I take the same path again, I want to be able to hold hands with someone. My passion lies in medicine but to some extent I indulge in music, photography and on lucky occasions fashion.

Ringo

Ringo is apple; is my name.
My syntax was plagued by an anaemic creativity. This is an effort to revive the need for written expressions.


Recent Comments